Abacus Consulting Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
- Back-end and Front-end website development based on requirements using Drupal.
- Develop Object-Oriented (OO) code and/or provide maintenance and enhancements to existing code based upon a solid understanding of OO design
- Work with product owners to gather requirements, and write functional and technical specifications.
- Direct and implement migrations to Drupal 8 from a variety of sources.
- Write clean, maintainable, and extensible code using the platform and industry standards.
- Reliably deliver assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of website performance issues.
- Must be able to take ownership of the product delivery.
- Conduct multiple levels of testing including unit, system, integration, and performance.
- In conjunction with project leads, estimate and plan iterative/agile releases for new CMS features and enhancements
- Configure Drupal and create custom modules to meet requirements.
- Design, document, develop, and test an overall solution to include capabilities such as analytics, CMS content entry, CMS content migration, developing content types or content objects, site architecture, page templates, and explicit/implicit personalization.
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Facilitate internal workshops and meetings.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Communicate effectively with team members from other domains.
- Stay current on web technology trends and innovations and share information with the team.
- Assess existing solutions for usefulness, usability, and coding techniques.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
- Drupal 9, Drupal 8 & Drupal 7 development (3 years minimum)
- Decoupled architectures
- Web API Integrations
- Git-based workflows
- Cloud setup & deployment
Fluent In English
Industry: Recruitment / Employment Firms
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 2 Posts
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: Oct 10, 2022
Posting Date: Sep 09, 2022